Is Karatbars International a Multi-Level Marketing organization.
No, for the following 5 reason:
1) MLM companies are illegal in Germany. The company is founded by thirty-year financial industry veteran, and German Senator, Harald Seiz (http://harald-seiz.de/#!/en/business) and is based out of Stuttgart, Germany.
2) Karatbars does not require a monthly auto-ship subscription in order to earn commissions or maintain a registered account.
3) There is no sales quota required in order to maintain your registered account.
4) No individual product or business partner package is required in order to begin earning a 0.6 commission. You can earn your way up through the affiliate level ranks without ever investing one penny in start-up costs.
5) Karatbars offers an option to earn passive income without ever engaging in active selling.